It has been an interesting month…
- I attended a Leadership Conference put on by LifeWay Women
- I went to Living Proof Live ~ Beth Moore in the Tacoma Dome
- I spoke at the local women’s correctional facility
- I spoke at our Tuesday morning women’s Bible Study
- I went to a Faith and Culture Writer’s Conference with my dear hubby at the seminary where he got his master’s degree
- I learned that God is about to do something…I don’t know what but I plan to be obedient.
So today I registered a new blog over at WordPress.
Rejoicing Our Hearts Encouraging, Equipping and Empowering Women through the Word of God
I was completely inspired by the writer’s conference to take my blog in a totally different direction. Although FeedingHisSheep has been a great outlet for my writing, I've found that it is time to grow up and take my writing to a new level. Up until now I have just been writing random thoughts ~ not useless, just not focused.
Well, through all of the activities I’ve been involved with I see what my focus is now ~ getting women into God’s word, helping them learn and grow and serve as they are transformed by the living, active word of God. I’ve always had a passion for this, I just haven’t always had the opportunity or quite frankly, the wherewithal to follow through. Who knows if this isn’t another endeavor that will fall by the wayside?
Um…yeah, I guess He does. The One who created me for His plans and purposes knows. I can’t wait to see what He does with this! Writing and speaking to point women to His word, to help them grapple with His truth, and to take what they learn into a culture struggling to make sense of their surroundings.
I would be honored if you might poke your head over on my new site. I truly love all of you who have shared your hearts and lives with me. We can still do that ~ and what’s more – we’ll be rejoicing in His word as we do it!